Lasagne has been a frequent guest at Danish dinner tables for more than 40 years, and the original Italian recipe with minced beef has been supplemented with many different versions – also as in this recipe: without meat!
The vegetarian lasagna is good for meat-free days – it is filled with lots of healthy vegetables and protein-rich lentils. It is at the same time juicy and tasty and easy to make.
What you need:
150 g diced onion
3 cloves finely chopped garlic
350 g sliced leeks
200 g coarsely grated carrots
100 g red lentils
2 ds. chopped tomatoes
1 tbsp. sambal oelek
3 dl vegetable broth
200 g fresh spinach
2 tbsp. oil
Basil, oregano, salt and pepper
300 g cottage cheese
9-10 wholemeal lasagne plates
150 g grated mozzarella (+20%)
Here’s how you do it:
- Brown onion and garlic in the oil
- Add the leeks and grated carrot and let the vegetables simmer for a few minutes
- Add chopped tomatoes, vegetable broth, red lentils, basil, sambal oelek, oregano, salt and pepper
- Let the vegetable sauce simmer under a lid until the lentils are tender
- Add the fresh spinach and let the spinach collapse
- Taste the vegetable sauce
- Stir the cottage cheese into the vegetable sauce
- Grease an ovenproof dish with oil
- Start by laying a layer of lasagne plates, then vegetable sauce, then lasagne plates again, then vegetable sauce, etc.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese
- Put the lasagna in the oven for approx. 45 min. at 175 degrees
The dish contains 1,700 g of greens.
Turn off the oven and let the lasagna simmer for approx. 15 min. before serving so that it can “sit”.
Can be served with a good, mixed salad or raw food salad
|Pr. 100 g||82||5,5||2,5||9|