Do you love pancakes for breakfast – or as a little afternoon snack?
Here you get a recipe for Ubberup Højskole’s very popular banana pancakes, which are both juicy and crispy and can be added to just the taste you want. And then they are a healthy alternative to the traditional pancakes.
What you need:
3 bananas, ripe
200 g oatmeal
2 dl minimal milk
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
Add if necessary. a little cinnamon, vanilla powder, cardamom or grated peel of orange or lemon
Butter or oil for baking
Here’s how you do it:
- Stir oatmeal, baking powder, salt, milk and eggs to a smooth mass
- Let the mass soak for a minimum of 15 min
- Mash the bananas well with a fork (or use a stick blender) and stir the mash together with the dough, just before baking the banana pancakes
- Add if necessary. one of the flavors
- Bake the banana pancakes in a pan, approx. 3 pieces. on the forehead at a time
- Use approx. 2 tablespoons dough for each pancake, they should be small and thick
- Bake them for 2-3 min. on each side over medium heat until golden
Eat the banana pancakes for breakfast with fresh fruit or as a snack if necessary. with a little jam.
The banana pancakes are good to include in the food package
. a slightly larger portion and freeze until the days when you are busy
If you have overripe bananas, they can be frozen and used after thawing
|Pr. 100 g||147||7||4||20||2,5|